How does your Garden Grow? After a long day of getting the garden ready and planted. Riley needed some attention. We collected flat rocks from around our yard and painted them to mark were the plants were. I was so impressed with her painting skills. Check out the watermelon, she painted...all by herself! May 9, 2009 May 10, 2009 June 21, 2009 July 9, 2009 My poor beets didn't make it to long. As soon as they peeked out of the dirt the DAMN birds ate them. We planted artichokes last year with no success. I read that if you leave them in the ground over the winter. Some should grow the next summer. Amazingly We grew Artichokes! So far we have picked one big artichoke and there are a few more growing. I am going to leave a couple to flower because I've heard they are very pretty. We have zucchini coming out our ears and in the next week we will have tomatoes coming out to. The pumpkin leaves are GI - normous! sugar peas The man and the dog responsible for our garden.
Comments